Citrine Bag Wine
- Love your bag
With a shape inspired by the sharp cuts of a gem stone the Citrine bag is the chameleon of bags as you can wear it 4 different ways. Wear it as a handbag with the wrist strap, a cross-body bag with the thin strap, wear on your waist, over your shoulder or across your chest with the wide strap. Available in multiple colours this is the perfect one in all bag. From day to night, from work to party.
Crafted from smooth leather GOLD certified by the LWG, with a magnetic-fastening front flap is sized to hold your essentials including your iPhone 12 Max. Comes with an inside cardholder with three slit pockets.
Top handle: 15 cm
Adjustable shoulder strap drop: 48-56cm
Adjustable waist strap: 72-115cm
Comes with adjustable shoulder & waist straps
Made in Portugal
Your bag should not take a lot of maintenance, but here’s how you can make it age gracefully:
1. Keep your bag in a cool, dry place with no contact with direct sunlight and liquids.
2. Avoid exposure to any type of heat, humidity or dust.
3. Don’t overload your bag so it keeps its original shape
4. Store your bag with GEM STUDIO’s signature FCS box and repurposed cotton fabric dust bag. Don’t store it in a plastic bag.
5. Avoid contact with darker coloured materials, abrasive objects or surfaces
6. Wipe when needed with a soft dry cloth.
7. In case of scratches massage the skin gently
8. Keep away from grease, dirt and rain.
9. Extra care should be taken with lighter coloured bags.
Citrine Bag Wine
Most of our leather, almost 80%, comes from deadstock leather libraries in our factories, to which we chose to give a new life. Adding to that, all of our leather comes from tanneries GOLD certified by the Leather Working Group’s (LWG) standards. This certification is the highest in the leather sustainability ratings regarding leather production from start to finish.
Design with purpose
We design for limited editions creating unique pieces and avoiding wasteful overproduction. This makes your GEM very special. We design with great attention to detail and a timeless but sharp aesthetic that stands the test of time. Think of it as treasure which comes through generations.